It’s our last day in Hong Kong and it has reached a very satisfying end in general, especially squeezing in two of my favourite must-eats in a day before we depart for the airport!
First up being my Australia Dairy Company for their breakfast set of macaroni and chicken soup, scrambled eggs and toast, alongside my now favourite egg pudding with almond to start off!
Missed out on my trip so far? Read it here:
- #MitsuekiTravels: Day 1 Hong Kong x SQ Flight x Ease Hotel Mongkok x Star Cafe x Tsim Sha Tsui and Avenue of Stars – 22 March 2023
- #MitsuekiTravels: Day 2 Hong Kong x Day Trip to Macau x Feasting Galore x All Around The World x Learnings – 23 March 2023
- #MitsuekiTravels: Day 3 Hong Kong x Australia Dairy Company x Mak’s Noodles x Ngong Ping x Tai O x Street Food – 24 March 2023
- #MitsuekiTravels: Hong Kong Day 4 x Honolulu Egg Tarts x Sister Wah Beef Brisket Noodles x Hiking Dragon’s Back x Yung Kee Roast Goose – 25 March 2023
- #MitsuekiTravels: Day 5 Hong Kong x Non Stop Feasting (Beancurd/Dim Sum/Wonton Noodles) and Shopping – 26 March 2023
Afterwhich we rushed down to Central to have my fix of roasted goose from my favourite goose place, Yat Lok, a slight deviation as they were closed yesterday on Sunday. I’m just so happy to be able to tick all of these want to eat bites off my list in Hong Kong before we left 🙂
Off to the airport we go, public transportation all the way and were met with a long queue (30-40 mins wait) at the airport counter. This part was slightly disappointing as we expected more from SQ (self check in counters anybody?).
At least we had some time to take turns walking around the airport and picking up some last minute souvenirs etc while waiting in line. Additionally, LoungeKey holders can redeem a set of free meals from Putien at the food court within the airport itself which we went to claim to bring home for dinner/lunch the next day. And yes, they were all plane friendly to bring onboard!
It’s another waiting game for us as we waited for our departure time. All aboard and we were off on a jumbo A380, one of my favourite planes to fly on for the comfort level and (usually) stable flight. Also watched my fill of two movies back to back – Vesper and Mrs Harris Goes to Paris. I’m satisfied.
Hooray as well to free food onboard with inflight meals – stewed pork belly for the mister and pasta Bolognese for me paired with a mango pudding cake, a dinner roll with butter as we landed safely back to Singapore and back to reality.
We’re home 🙂
Psst.. Want to start a blog or own a website? Here's my RECOMMENDED Web Host (Siteground) since 2014: Other #mitsuekilobangs: - Sign up HERE for a FREE $5 Shopback voucher ️ - Quote <MITSUEKI5OFF> for 5% off your Klook activities
See ya on my socials – Updated DAILY! ♥
IG/IG Story/TikTok: @mitsueki (IG) / @mitsueki (Tiktok)
Join my Telegram Broadcast: http://t.me/mitsuekisblog