The McDonald’s Monopoly Game is back again in 2016!
McDonald’s Monopoly Game in Singapore 2016
This year, the major prizes are pretty good – ranging from a Citroen car to Lenovo ThinkPad and Star Cruise trips. Oh and of course, the cash prize of $40k! I’ve got my eye on the AirAsia E-Vouchers!
How to Play: McDonald’s Monopoly Game Singapore 2016
To start playing, just purchase any Extra Value Meal to get a McDonald’s Monopoly Game piece. Each game piece contains 2 items – either a property / Instant Win prize / Chance Card.
You can get your game board from McDonald’s. It will be on your tray; or just ask the staff for one.
How to Win: McDonald’s Monopoly Game Singapore 2016
# 1 – Collect to Win (Monopoly)
To win in the Collect to win game, you need to have 3 game pieces of the same color. Works the same way as the actual Monopoly Game! You will definitely get many repeated property but honestly, the only way to win any of the major prizes below is to get your hands on the RARE property named below. If you unpeel your label to see any of the following.. CONGRATULATIONS!
- CITROËN C4 CACTUS 1.2 PURETECH worth 55k (1 PRIZE), Rare: Sentosa Cove M631
- OCBC S$40,000 CASH (2 PRIZES), Rare: River Valley road M627
- NESTLÉ GOLD BAR SET worth 25k (2 PRIZES), Rare: Novena M624
- STAR CRUISES FAMILY HOLIDAY worth $7,420 (7 PRIZES), Rare: Tiong Bahru M622
- AIR ASIA E-GIFT VOUCHER worth 3.5k (10 PRIZES), Rare: Serangoon M614
- LENOVO THINKPAD X1 YOGA worth 3.5k (10 PRIZES), Rare: Tanjong Katong, M618
- SPC VOUCHER worth 3.5k (10 PRIZES), Rare: Joo Koon M610
- COCA-COLA BRANDED FRIDGE PRIZE PACKAGE (10 PRIZES) worth 3.5k, Rare: Woodlands M615
#2 – Chance Card ( Lucky Draw)
If you get a CHANCE Card, you can enter the lucky draw to win a $500 NETS Flashpay Card weekly!
#3 – Instant Win
Alternatively, it’s still quite a fun experience to win an instant prize on the spot! Don’t worry, there are over 500,000++ such instant prizes. Refer to to the following for the exact details.
YAY, free McFlurry dessert for me!
NOTE: Please DONATE your McDonald’s meal INSTEAD of throwing them away just for the game pieces. Inform the counter crew when placing the order. Donated meals will be valued at $5.00 each and will be presented to The Food Bank Singapore Ltd in the form of McDonald’s meal vouchers at the end of the promotion.
Man, I’ve always been a sucker for such games even though I know the odds of winning are so low. Thanks ah McDonald’s lol… forsee myself eating more just to try my luck! 😂
Anyway, hope this McDonald’s Monopoly Game guide was useful for you! Feel free to SHARE this post with your friends! Good luck and happy eating everyone!