Spotted on Youtube and The Daily Mail UK:
The adorable moment a baby learning to crawl gets some much needed support from two huskies who struggle along with him
An adorable video catches a baby making what appears to be his earliest attempts to crawl as two friendly dogs eek their way along the floor with him.
A motherly voice seems to coax the happy baby down a hallway as two Alaskan Malamutes manage to crawl on their bellies alongside him. As if showing their support, the two helpful canines happily keep a gentle pace.
But the voice in the Youtube video is beckoning the baby, not the dogs. Apparently, they just came along on their own accord.
Too lazy to watch the video? Check out the screenshots here:
1. We’re watching you! Two Alaskan Malamutes watch a baby crawling down a hallway, eagerly awaiting their chance to follow
2. They’re off! The dogs quickly dash after the baby, wriggling along awkwardly as if in sympathy with the boy
3. Wait, what were we just doing? One of the Malamutes looks momentarily distracted, but the race to catch up to the struggling quickly resumes
4. Keep it moving: Dogs aren’t known for their keen crawling abilities, but these two seem to manage okay
5.Almost there! The voice in the video beckons the babies, not the dogs. They seem to just be along for the ride
6. TADA! The baby is outflanked by his furry friends, but doesn’t seem to mind. Meanwhile, a circle was edited around the baby inexplicably at the end
Credits: The Daily Mail UK
This video is seriously adorable!
*screams, I want a husky or a malamute!*
Btw, if you were wondering, this video was taken by Taiwanese(: