Spotted on ViralNova:
This Man Injected his Newborn Baby With HIV. But That’s Not Even the Most Shocking Part.
When Bryyan Jackson was only 11 months-old, his father tried to kill him by doing something incredibly cruel: he injected the baby with HIV-tainted blood.
His father, Brian Stewart, was trying to avoid paying child support. So he tried to kill his infant son… and doomed him to a difficult life if he survived. Since Bryyan was injected with the virus at only 11 months-old, he developed AIDS by the age of 5.
- The father that attempted to kill him simply wanted out of child support. He didn’t care about the life of his child.
- While in court, the presiding judge said that Bryyan’s father was “the worst war criminal” and added: “I believe when God finally calls you, you are going to burn in hell from here to eternity”
- Any child with Bryyan’s condition should have died within months of developing AIDS. But he survived.
- He lost his hearing due to all of the medication he was taking as a child: at one stage 23 oral pills, two IV bags, and three injections a day.
- Now, Bryyan is 22 years-old and the virus is virtually undetectable. “I went from 23 pills to just one pill a day and now I’m undetectable, my T-cell count has been up, giving me zero per cent chance of passing on the virus.”
Doctors were shocked that he lived past the age of six… and now they are shocked again to hear that Bryyan’s body has basically beaten the virus. But what’s even more miraculous? Bryyan forgives his father.
The 22 year-old gives credit to his Christian faith for his positive attitude. “I think there is salvation for everyone, and I find myself praying for his salvation.”
Bryyan is both physically and spiritually miraculous. More people need to hear about his amazing survival – and forgiveness.
Wow, what a forgiving person Bryyan Jackson is! Thankfully he also managed to beat the virus as well and stood strong, really a person to respect(:
Don’t forget to stay tuned to my blog / like my blog’s Facebook page / follow me @mitsueki on Twitter & Instagram for the latest updates!
Like my blog on Facebook!
Follow me on @mitsueki on Twitter & Instagram