If you didn’t know, I’m a finalist in the Singapore Blog Awards 2013 in the running for the title of: Qoo10 Best Online Shopping Blog as seen in my previous post here (along with a vlog!) 😀
Vote for me daily okay? ;p
Anyway, as mentioned in my post earlier as well, all the 10 finalists are given $100 QCredits to shop at Qoo10 and I’ll be sharing my shopping experience here on my blog!
Before that however, I know that some of you might not be familar with Qoo10, so I decided to do up an introductory post about Qoo10 and most importantly, share with you…
HOW TO SHOP AT Qoo10!
(If you don’t already know that is)
First up, here’s a little introduction to Qoo10 (formerly known as Gmarket):
Giosis Pte. Ltd. is a joint venture company formed with eBay, the world’s largest online marketplace, to become Asia’s leading online marketplace. Giosis Group provides a powerful online marketplace platform that allows its buyers enjoy highly secure and convenient shopping experience.
Oh, if you were wondering why it’s called Qoo10?
And I bet you must be wondering..how do I pronounce Qoo10?
- Mm..the best way I can describe it: Q-10
Now moving on to the more important part:
Mitsueki’s Qoo10 Shopping Guide!
1) Start off first by heading to the Qoo10 website by clicking this link:
- CLICK HERE TO SHOP AT Qoo10: http://www.qoo10.sg
- CLICK HERE TO SHOP AT Qoo10: http://www.qoo10.sg
You’ll be greeted with this extremely complicated looking site as seen pictured below and if you’re a first time shopper at Qoo10, you might be overwhelmed and extremely confused at how to navigate Qoo10!
Not to worry, that’s where I come in! Hehe!
2) Next, how to browse the available products at Qoo10? Well, there are two methods I would like to share with you!(:
In this method, what you can do is to click on the numerous categories available ranging from Fashion & Clothing to Living & Auto and even Books & Music at the header section as seen below. In my case, well, I love to shop for dresses online so I clicked on:
Fashion & Clothing -> Women’s Clothing -> Dresses
*This method works BEST if you are just looking to browse a large selection of a particular item.
Once you’ve clicked on that particular categories (in this case, Dresses), you will be greeted with numerous search results with mini shops in Qoo10 that carry Dresses in their catalogue as seen below! From there, you can slowly browse through the shops available based on your personal taste!
Another alternative is to type what you are looking for in the search function as seen from the picture below. Again, I typed dresses and you can see the search results again.
*This works BEST if you KNOW exactly what you are looking for
3. Click on the mini shop that you wish to enter to view their entire range of catalogue! In my case, I selected the first option: G_LOVELYSHOP because of the enticing looking apparels and prices!
And here’s how a typical seller’s shop will look on your browser:
From there, you just have to scroll down to view their catalogue or see what they are selling! In my case, I immediately spotted this lovely looking dress with the product code: GA12507 and so I proceeded to click on it to see more pictures and details about the dress!
*Do note that not all shops have this feature as it varies from seller to seller
After looking at the pictures and gauging my measurements, I knew roughly that it could fit me!
4. BUT before making a purchase, what you should ALWAYS do is to check:
- The customer satisfaction level
- The customer reviews of the shop
- Whether the seller actually responses to the Q&A posed by the buyers
In this way, you’ll know if this seller is trustworthy/reputable/offers fast delivery or not before you decide to make your purchase(:
For my case, this seller has received extremely positive feedback from happy customers while the satisfaction level is really high. The Q&A is also answered quickly and promptly, so I knew that I could trust buying from this shop!
*But on a general note, all the sellers on Qoo10 have to go through an approval process by the Qoo10 team, hence they are usually quite trustworthy.
5. The next step is to add the items you want into your shopping cart. And how do you do that?
- 1 – Select your shipping rate
- 2 – Choose your item quantity
- 3 – Select the item type
And yes, you have to do that for every item that you’ve selected!
After browsing through their catalogue, I selected 3 different apparels which costs differently as you can see in the picture below. So yes, sometimes, the price quoted in the DEAL PRICE may not be the final price because you have to top up (depending on the design and quality of the item). But it’s still relatively cheap! 😀
When you’re done, click on ADD TO CART.
You’ll be directed to this page where you can see all the items that you’ve added into your cart all this while – not just from this current shop, but other shops (if any) and here, you can see the total cost reflected including the shipping fee!
Once you’ve checked that all is in order, click on PLACE AN ORDER!
6. Here, you’ll be able to see your total payable amount (inclusive of shipping fee) and you can start to fill out the necessary details in order to place an order!
So as mentioned, fill up the shipping information as seen below with your necessary personal information below here. And you can also opt to add in a special memo to the seller also (if any)
7. In terms of payment, I’m using my sponsored S$1oo QCredits to make my payment. But for your case, you can choose from the numerous payment gateway options that Qoo10 has available for you ranging from credit card, paypal, e-nets and so much more! Oh and don’t worry, all payments are secured – I’ve never had any issues with it(:
8. And guess what? Your order is now COMPLETED!(:
At the same time, you should receive an email from Qoo10 confirming your purchase as seen from this example below:
You can also track the status of your items in your Qoo10 account by clicking on MY Qoo10 at the top of the webpage as seen below:
Yay! I’m super excited to receive my items and I hope they will arrive soon!(:
Meanwhile, I also hope that my Qoo10 shopping guide has been useful for you in any way and as always, thank you so much for reading!
Ready to shop?
- >> SHOP: http://www.qoo10.sg <<
LIKE: Qoo10 Singapore Facebook
SHOP: Qoo10 Singapore
Psst…Don’t forget to vote for me daily here ^^
7 Comments on “Qoo10 x mitsueki // Introduction to Shopping at Qoo10!”