This weekend is going to fly past in a blind of an eye..and why?
- Have to work on Saturday from 6 – 10pm+
- Sunday will be going for a lunch appt with Crystal. After that I gotta start prepping for the photoshoot next week!
This leaves me with less than half a day to enjoy over the weekends 🙁
But anyway, to make up for working on a Saturday, the bf brought me to MOF @ My Izakaya (Tampines 1) before my work to stuff ourselves full as I initially thought that I wouldn’t be able to have dinner ;/
And here’s what we had!
1. Top up set – comes with Chawanmushi & Edamame
2. Tuna Mayo Maki
3. Chicken Karaage Onigiri
4. My Plain Udon with Tempura Mushroom
5. Bf’s Top up set of Hot Stone Rice with Salmon
6. Also comes with Chicken Katsu Toji
I don’t recall the price of each individual items, but total cost was S$59 after the 10% MOF discount!(: Relatively expensive, but worth it! Plus, MOF @ MY IZAKAYA is the bf’s favourite restaurant!
For me? I just like the Chicken Karaage Onigiri! ♥~