Too lazy to watch? Or looking for translations? Then continue reading below!
And I apologize if I pronounced anything wrongly LOL!
Well, right now is Lunar New Year for us in Asia including Singapore and so I just wanted to take this opportunity to do up this vlog to wish everyone a Happy Lunar New Year / 新年快乐 with these 10 easy peasy Lunar New Year wishes in Mandarin.
Lol, that’s because my Mandarin is awful! Anyway, here it goes:
- 恭喜发财 / 恭喜發財 (Gong Xi Fa Cai / Gong Hei Fa Choi) – Wishing you prosperity
- 万事如意 (Wan Shi Ru Yi) – Wishing that everything you do will work in your favor
- 身体健康 (Shen Ti Jian Kang) – Wishing you good health
- 年年有余 (Nian Nian You Yu) – Wishing you abundance throughout the year
- 马到成功 (Ma Dao Gong Cheng) – Wishing you success
- 步步高升 (Bu Bu Gao Sheng) – Wishing you a promotion for the year
- 大吉大利 (Da Ji Da Li) – Wishing you good luck and may everything be smooth sailing
- 甜甜蜜蜜 (Tian Tian Mi Mi) – Wishing you sweetness in life
- 招财进宝 – (Zhao Cai Jing Bao) – Wishing that wealth comes along your way
- HUAT AH! – PROSPERITY FOR ALL!
Okay maybe the last one isn’t really considered one (except in Singapore) but seriously, HUAT AH! Win all the mahjong, blackjack and all the games you play! Don’t forget to buy 4D and TOTO! The 2nd draw is 10 million!
Well, that’s it! Have a GREAT Chinese New Year ahead! And for the others who don’t celebrate it – enjoy the holidays!!(:
As a reminder, I’m doing a blog giveaway! Ending next Friday!(:
- 1 Pair of my handmade Pearly Hearts Earrings as shown
- A $5 GlamPuss discount code
♥♥ How to Win? ♥♥
1. Share this: ‘mitsueki’s 20k blogview giveaway at https://www.mitsueki.sg‘ on your Facebook
2. For an additional chance – Tweet this: ‘@mitsueki – 20k blogview giveaway at https://www.mitsueki.sg‘ on Twitter
3. Email me at email@example.com with a screenshot of your share / tweet(:
**Opens Internationally and includes all postage (normal airmail and local normal mail)
Good luck and I hope you do enter my first ever giveaway!(:
Ends 15th February 2013, 12am!